Qatar Airways Q Suite

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

• BPP
    Participant

Mrs and I flew recently in Centre Q-Suite seats (3E/3F A350-1000) Missed having a window so next flight on 777/300 have chosen 3A/4B. Does anybody know if the screen will open between these adjacent facing window seats as they do on the centre foursomes?

BPP

Gold-2K
    Participant

No they are fixed shell. Only the middle 4 seats have the option to open up.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    BPP

Simon58
    Participant

I flew recently on QR from Seoul to Doha. It was a 777 aircraft and at the check-in desk there was the laminated card detailing aircraft layout for their Q Suites (which those in front of me were looking at to see where their seat was). Sadly on boarding the aircraft it was the standard 2 x 2 x 2 configuration. Disappointment was clear for many of the passengers.

MarkivJ
    Participant

Oh yes – I flew the standard 2-2-2 BOS-DOH and it was dreadful

Swissdiver
    Participant

This is their old product, still on many B777. I am not sure it is “dreadful”, but I agree it is not very good…

AFlyingDutchman
    Participant

Just stumbled upon this on YT, a bit long winded, but does highlight the issue that QR do a large amount of aircraft substitutions, making it rather difficult to be assured you get the QSuite.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls