Qatar Airways’ passengers quarantined in Athens

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

[quote quote=999906]Nevertheless this development must concern the large hub carriers who source their passengers from so many different countries.[/quote]

I think this story is not just a worry for the hub carriers and passengers. I hope the airlines comes up with practical solutions to safeguard passengers, above and beyond passengers taking personal risk decisions.

Jamseyboy
    Participant

This is worrying. In spite of all the efforts airlines are showing us in ads and infos over their commitment to health measures, such things happen. And I am more worried to those pax who have already entered and not being check thoroughly.
    I like flying and I would like us all being able to fly and enter countries without big hassles in the coming months like before all these exploded infront of us! I am still positiv that we in Europe can travel around and get our infection rates down and under control…nobody wants to be quarantined in our countries or even cities any longer than necessary.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls