qatar airways flight between London doha

Back to Forum
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• Anonymous

alainlinard
    Participant

last 20 april 09 flight with qatar airways between London- doha and doha -lahore in business class , I travell often to this destination and South east asia and it’s first time to use qatar airways , I am member of star alliance and all travels are with Lufthansa, sas,swiss, thai and singapore airlines , Very good impression about this airlines , nice plane , quite atmosphere , very good service and food , it’s the first time to me to see a competitor of my favorite airline Singapore

Cameron
    Participant

Qatar are a very good airline to fly with and great value I have seen them do companion fares in first class for less that £1800 before

alainlinard
    Participant

I just hope that they don’t forgett to credit my miles and more card !

Cameron
    Participant

Well next time you are looking at booking on any star alliance let me know my company often get specials that can save quite large amounts and we can automaticly enter your airmiles details so they are credited automaticly

Airpocket
    Participant

While QR may be fine in the air, their infrastructure on the ground, especially in Doha, is poor.Why is it that Middle Eastern carriers – GF,EK-QR,EY – can’t get competent, compassionate, down-to-earth local staff?Why do we have to put up with lazy and arrogant Emiratis and Qataris?

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hi all,

Of all the Middle-Eastern airlines, Qatar is the only one that is officially rated 5-star by Sky Trax.

From experience, Etihad also offers an excellent business class product – far superior to that of Emirates and Gulf.

In fact, Gulf Air is in financial difficulties and so I would be very wearing in booking anything with them, especially if it is for quite far in the future. Booking with a credit card is also a good way to protect yourself as well as taking out travel insurance at the time of booking.

Emirates, Etihad and Qatar are the airlines I’d stick with and if you have the choice – Qatar and Etihad business class over Emirates is the way to go.

Ask for prices on any of the airlines – we should hopefully have some good competition here so that you can find the best fare. I had a companion First Class fare with Emirates the other day (London-Maldives) for roughly £2200 per person!

Happy Travelling!

mayesjampri
    Participant

thanks dear

mayes
    Motel Reservations

KSHaggag
    Participant

Dear Gentlemen ,

I do fully endorse your statements on Qatar Airways Business Class product on board ….it is simply one of the finest in the sky …..In my opinion ,it competes only with Singapore Airlines and Swiss for its refinement ,supremacy ,and sophistication ….
    One more detail I am sure you will agree with me about ..the QR caboin staff are ALWAYS ALWAYS immaculately groomed …female and male cabin attendants ….it is amazing !..given the European style uniforms they are wearing ( unlike SQ ,MH ) ,they are simply head and shoulders above the rest ………..!!

Let me just add that Etihad has an excellent onboard service as well …it follows Qatar closely ….on the ground ,Etihad still has a long way to go ……..

Flying Qatar is all in all an enchanting ,inspiring experience !

alainlinard
    Participant

I don’t know the service with Ethiad and I am sure that it’s a good service but it’s impossible to collect miles with star alliance …

alainlinard
    Participant

thank you next time I will contact you but how ?

Cameron
    Participant

Hi Alan either on this board or on 020 7293 7929 ask for cameron.

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hi Alainlinard,

You can contact me on the following email address:

<a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

I will then have a look for you and reply from my business email address.

Many thanks and happy travelling!

KSHaggag
    Participant

Salut Alainlinard !

My email is <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] ……………my mob is 002 012 33 22 305

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls