Qatar Airways A330-302 (305 seats) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Charles-P
    Participant

My first flight with Qatar Airways and overall very positive. We left Doha very early for the six hour flight to Brussels, I had only 50 minutes to transfer between flights but the system worked well with short transfer passengers identified by special tickets. Boarding was quick with priority given to a couple of families that had very small children.

I shared the centre row of four with one other passenger so we each had an a spare seat next to us. Legroom was ok for economy although the seat back entertainment box does restrict foot room under the seat in front for every other seat.

The interactive film and TV system looked very good at first with a good choice of films and US/UK comedies regretfully the system failed after 15 minutes and despite attempts to reboot it the crew finaly gave up after an hour and said the system would not be working for the duration of the flight. (the moving map and games continued to work)
    Food was blueberry muffin together with fruit, yoghurt and juice. All seemed fresh and tasted reasonable.

The staff were polite, helpfull and seemed to represent nearly every nation ! I saw them deal very well with a harrased young mother who was travelling with two children one of whom was six weeks old. They calmed her, helped with the children and checked on her during the flight to make her journey easier.
    Arrival at Brussels was on time and we were quickly off loaded.

A good airline, Doha airport efficient despite being in the middle of redevelopment, good crew.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls