Qatar Airways A330-300 (281 seats) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

peterandrew62
    Participant

After arriving from MEL, went to gate and was told our seats had changed and we would be seated separately, not impressed as we had lost window seat found plane had changed from 777 to 330.

Agent put us together and told me the passenger in the middle seat would swap and this would be sorted by the dispatcher. No such luck he was in the seat! But crew politely asked him to change seats which he did, head stewardess apologised for the seating and agreed to see if these could be changed but not possible, she remarked that several passengers had been reseated and weren’t happy.

Rose champagne before a late push back of 45minutes with no announcement from the flight deck whatsoever, but the monitor showed a short flight of 6 hours 40. Take off soon after.

Good breakfast service, enjoyed the mushroom and tomato frittata and the bakery selection. Enjoyed several hours of music, then had a gin and tonic before indulgence menu of cauliflower soup (delicious) and some wine.

Landed about 20 minutes late after a short period of circling. Two members of male crew excellent, worked hard throughout and head stewardess popped down to check if all was well and I complimented the 2 male members of staff.

Good attempt at customer care on the flight, pity about the ground staff. Not exactly care you’d expect in a premium terminal from a 5 star airline

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Hello Peter
    I’m assuming the flight was Doha-London Heathrow …

peterandrew62
    Participant

That’s right QR3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls