Qatar Airways A330-202 (260 seats) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

DazmanL
    Participant

Overall this airline whips British airways in all areas bar one.. online check in.

Online check in is terrible on this airline. I wad travelling with my wife and it pre allocated us seats apart. When o tried to change to two free seats together it gave an unspecified error and just checked us in on the original seats and the system doesn’t have options to change your allocation afterwards.

It looks like the reason for failure was that the seats were already booked but they showed as free!

alsoI checked in at 36 hours before the fkight departed yet nearly every seat was reserved leading me to think that this airline pre checks everyone in making online check in a bit worthless.

stevescoots
    Participant

Hi Daz,

I dont know about economy but in business you can choose your seat for free at the time of booking (free) , certanly that would answer why you had what you had, if the same applies in economy.

I am a big fan of QR, but i do agree with you about thier web portal, its very clunky and one reason I never do check in online, I want to be sure by doing in person!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls