Qantas customer care

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

feijitong
    Participant

How does one actually complain to Qantas? I have tried multiple times. The latest effort started April 2 with 2 complaint emails – one to “customer care” in London and one on the website. Look, I have continuouly held Emerald cards (last year in fact I had 3) and I have never seen such horrific customer service. Does this airline actually have a customer service department or does it just pretend it has one? Is there some way to complain to One World about Qantas?

ImissConcorde
    Participant

QANTAS C.E.O. is Alan Joyce … <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Binman62
    Participant

You might as well give up now. The London Customer service experience is shocking post event and there is no equivalent to BA customer relations. When the IFE failed in First on the A380 I wrote to them and their reply was a not just bog standard it had been photocopied!!!.
    Morale at QF globally, not just in LHR is shocking. They are pretty poorly led and of course the grounding last year of the airline without notice had a huge impact on all staff who were left to pick up the pieces with little tangible support.

feijitong
    Participant

Well, at least you got a reply from this disgraceful airline.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls