Qantas A380 (Config. 2) Premium Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

FrequentPR
    Participant

For the first time when checking in, I used a very slow ATM-like machine that asked numerous questions and which was extremely slow in its response times. Other passengers were having to recommence the process at times. I then went to bag drop but was unable to change my middle seat in the main economy cabin as the flight was ‘oversold.

Boarding commenced at about 2150 and I was on board at 2210, but one passenger then failed to show up so the plane departed almost half an hour late. The first meal was very slow in arriving, and even slower to have the tray tables cleared.

T^his resulted in a long queue of up to 12 for each of the limited number of toilets, a result of QF wanting to squeeze more economy class passengers in. Sleep was extremely difficult to achieve.

The cabin crew served the breakfast – quite filling – two hours before Melbourne arrival at 0520; once again, they were very slow to clear the trays.

This was a most uncomfortable flight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls