Qantas A380-800

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

After seeing the enormous seat and being greeted so enthusiastically by the crew I thought this would be my best flight ever but it proved not to be.

While excellent for sleeping, the seat is not good for sitting. It has these over-designed ridiculous touch screen controls which are always slow to react, slow to stop reacting and impossible to hit the right button. Also, once reclined, you sort of have to climb over your own seat to get out.

While enthusiastic and keen, the crew seemed to be overwhelmed coping with a full cabin.

The food ranged from average to dire. The wines and spirits ranged from good to dire.

I was also expecting great things from the Emirates First Class lounge in DXB but the food was average and the choice of wines poorer than business class in London.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user FrustratedRegistration can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls