Problems with BT Forum website

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

• Bath_VIP
    Participant

Site has been terrible for last few days and actually claimed I had a Windows error yesterday. Hung this morning but site is behaving itself at this particular moment for me to type this.

Ahmad
    Participant

Typing an necessarily long message just to see if everything is hunky dorey today. So far so good. Using an iPad as usual on a 4G connection. No lag in typing, site opened very quickly, no page reloading. Hold on, there was a slight lag in typing just now, nothing like what I have been experiencing earlier where the lag was more than 30 seconds at times. The page hasn’t reloaded so far either. Will report on the captcha using edit once I have actually posted. Well done BT.

PS. Captcha on. Traffic Lights. Had to do it twice but worked out in the end. Captcha again for the edit. Worked the first time.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Thank you – yes, we haven’t turned the Capthca off yet, that will be next week, I hope.

openfly
    Participant

Working perfectly on my iPad over Africa on Qatar!!

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

I have not ben receiving the notification of follow up reply emails for the last four months

Ahmad
    Participant

Me too for a long long time now. Except for this thread!

Ahmad
    Participant

Happy to report that the site is working perfectly on my iPhone and that I posted today without having to go through the captcha rigmarole. Hurrah!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls