Problems with BT Forum website

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

• mkcol74
    Participant

Having read the Business Traveller piece on the strike I can see it’s 700 pilots, not aircraft 😀

capetonianm
    Participant

I half listened to the news this morning so maybe it was 700 pilots whichh would be about 300 aircraft.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

We are also going to remove the Captcha requirement for frequent posters. (Next week)

capetonianm
    Participant

That would be a huge benefit particularly as obviously most of us are travelling most of the time and it’s particularly irritating when you’re on a different network to usual.

openfly
    Participant

It’s a pain 5his morning…keeps reloading.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Only issue on my computer (windows) and phone (android) is the time it takes to load the Forum opening page. It’s not quick.

Thanks for removing the picture puzzles…

Not withstanding the IT issues, the Forum continues to be a wonderful place for information and resource.

Thank you BT team

7 users thanked author for this post.

philsquares
    Participant

Dell with SSD, 32GB RAM 2TB HD, Win 10 up to date, Chrome, Firefox, Edge and the forum takes forever to load. Download speeds in excess of 300Mbps.

1 user thanked author for this post.

SimonS1
    Participant

Same here – HP Elitebook, using chrome. Also Android and IoS. Takes ages to load.

Still the reCaptcha and about 25% of time pictures of cars and traffic lights.

cwoodward
    Participant

SimonS1 wrote
    Only issue on my computer (windows) and phone (android) is the time it takes to load the Forum opening page. It’s not quick..

Exactly the same with me. All good other than the Forum takes about 10 seconds to load……..this for the past several months
    I am using Fujitsu Lifebook U and Sony mobile.

SGJNI1961
    Participant

On my Mac and ipad and iphone the pages load quickly but for the past week they then crash and I get an error message telling me their was a problem. Sometimes they re load, sometimes I just have to start again but it keeps happening every 30 seconds or so.
    Had to post this from a PC at work!

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

It’s a particularly baffling problem because we just can’t replicate it.

We’ve tried on different computers (Macs and PCs), with different browesrs, logged in as admins and logged in as normal users, on three different types of phones and stll no luck in getting it to happen.

Is anyone having problems today?

mkcol74
    Participant

[quote quote=963410]It’s a particularly baffling problem because we just can’t replicate it.

We’ve tried on different computers (Macs and PCs), with different browesrs, logged in as admins and logged in as normal users, on three different types of phones and stll no luck in getting it to happen.

Is anyone having problems today?[/quote]

All fine today on Chromebook & Android mobile using Chrome browser – both times using 4G to connect to internet.

paulkaz
    Participant

All good today. Ipad. Thanks for your patience and work.

SimonS1
    Participant

Indeed much faster today.

Montysaurus
    Participant

Seems OK on PC. Will try iPad later. Can’t wait to be rid of Captcha as the images are small and often blurred so I make mistakes!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls