Problems with BT Forum website

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

• Cedric_Statherby
    Participant

Tom – what is the matter with the Forum website? At times it goes extremely slow – one letter every few seconds slow) and one cannot tick the I’m not a robot box for minutes at a time?

1 user thanked author for this post.

canucklad
    Participant

[quote quote=962390]Tom – what is the matter with the Forum website?[/quote]

If it helps solve what’s happening, I’d add that it’s the only page that is currently / consistently driving a message that reads “businesstraveller.com is not responding – recover web page here” —- Irritating to say the least

capetonianm
    Participant

It might be a problem with your device. The site is working fine for me, but I have sometimes had a similar problem on a laptop/PC, solved like so many things by a reboot!

mkcol74
    Participant

I was consistently having trouble on Thursday & Friday last week, unable to respond to postings using both my Chromebook & my mobile. Gave up in the end after several error messages & tweeted @BTUK to make them aware.

Cedric_Statherby
    Participant

I also find it not equipment-dependent. slow on both pc and mobile.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Sorry you’re finding that.
    We can ask our IT department to have a look.
    We haven’t noticed anything ourselves either here in the office or at home, and we get reports the moment it is running slow (or worse)., but let’s see..
    Tom

1 user thanked author for this post.

openfly
    Participant

I had three days last week of Captcha problems. It couldn’t post. It sorted itself on Sun.

SimonS1
    Participant

Has the same issue last week Friday. Impossible to reply on IoS.

I don’t understand the reCaptcha either….none of the other forums I use have this.

cwoodward
    Participant

In Hong Kong I have experienced no problem with the site.

Ahmad
    Participant

Tried a long post. It just disappears…

Ahmad
    Participant

This is why I haven’t been posting lately

Ahmad
    Participant

Anything longer just disappears because the page keeps reloading

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Again, I’m sorry about this. The difficulty is replicating a fault when we are not experiencing it.

If you have time could you tell me what device you are using, and if a computer, which browser and which version of it?

thank you, Tom

Ahmad
    Participant

Both iPhone and iPad

Ahmad
    Participant

iPhone at the moment. Happened again. Will try PC in the office later and update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls