Priority Pass for 20k Marriott Rewards Points

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have been a member of Priority Pass for a number of years now, and despite travelling Business or First for the majority of my trips, have still found several opportunities to get value from my Pass, especially in the US.

Marriott Rewards allow you to use points to get membership of this scheme for between 20k and 85k points, dependent on the level of membership.

I don’t think the 85k redemption is good value, but for the odd visit, the 20k redemption is good value:

Priority Pass — Priority Pass – Airport Lounge Access

Priority Pass – Standard Membership 20,000 View
    Priority Pass – Standard Plus Membership 55,000 View
    Priority Pass – Prestige Membership 85,000 View

http://www.marriott.com/rewards/usepoints/moretrvlserv.mi

and

http://www.prioritypass.com/Press/Priority-Pass-partners-with-Marriott-Rewards.cfm

FaroFlyer
    Participant

Not bad, but in my opinion, for a relatively heavy user the Ame Platinum card is a better deal.
    Annual fee is quite expensive for the Platinum card but it includes a very good travel insurance policy with AXA for all card holders, including supplementary. You also get HHonors Gold card, which gives exec floor upgrades subject to availability, and also SPG gold status. The big benefit is unlimited priority Pass cards for main cardholder and one additional card holder. There is no admission charge so 8 round trips with your partner covers the cost of lounge access with insurance etc. thrown in.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I agree; however this is a good offer for those with an embarrassment of Marriott Rewards points or for those who are unable to qualify for Platinum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls