Premium Economy – I don t get it

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

• Chutzpahflyer
    Participant

Just off my first WTP flight on BA’s A380 – LHR to SFO. Not impressed. Seat pitch v tight for PE, especially when the fella in front reclined his seat fully. Headrest not comfortable, foot rest inadequate, food no better than Y but with metal cutlery. Loos shared with Y and only 4 on upper deck between WTP and Y. Not enough.
    Power socket difficult to reach without being a contortionist.
    Only good point is the screen and breadth of the catalogue. Oh, and the under-window storage compartment if you’re in a window seat. Seatback storage will only take a paper or book – not enough for a laptop.

dutchyankee
    Participant

BA has stated they will refurbish their WT+ cabins of their 747 and 777 fleet to the latest standard found in the A380, 77W, and 787 aircraft. Does anyone know if this is taking place and if there is any schedule of this as I have a WT+ flight late in November out of Barbados (no CW redemptions available).

Davidg1
    Participant

I travelled BA A380 WT+(65A) in December, LHR-JNB & found it to be excellent, leg room & seat width good, Food & service was also better than I had expected, Quiet cabin & Entertainment, so overall a good experience & would use WT+ again.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Travelled to LHR last week on CX 257 daylight flight. In this aircraft there is no first class so the PEY cabin doesn’t have a toilet which means you use the ‘Y’ toilet 5 meters away and therefore not subject to ‘Y’ passengers congregating by the PEY toilet. In addition there is no need for other PEY or Y passengers to cut across the front row of PEY to access a toilet. A much better cabin environment. The seat is very comfortable as I am average height and not large! IFE same as business class and the food fine. Seat recline adequate as I was in a front row window seat and exiting was easy a simple step over.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls