Premium cabin late booking savings

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hey guys,

If anyones travels for work and only book flights quite late (past the advanced purchase dates), I’ve come across a great way to say a ton of money. Apparently, not only does it work if you’re not doing the Saturday night thing for the US, but also with most airlines ex. UK to almost anywhere.

Get in touch if you want details – I’ve only used it once so far so don’t want to say too much in case it was a one off. Just thought I’d share this so that people can try for themselves.

DarrylW
    Participant

Hi LondonGuy, I am very interest re: savings on late bookings for premium cabins. I will be grateful if you could send me more info.
    Thanks
    Darryl

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hi Darry – thanks for getting in touch.

I’m not sure how common they are, but my travel agent said it was a “special corporate package fare that they alone get”. I was a bit sceptical so was comparing his fares to BA.com as well as Expedia and Kayak (and a couple of others) and they were a lot lot cheaper

What I got was the flights and a hotel for roughly a £1000 less than the flights themselves. Let me know if you want my agents number and you can speak to him directly to get a quote and see for yourself.

Thanks!

sanjaywijay
    Participant

Hi
    I am planning to fly to sydney in buisness class

could you kindly let me know how u made the booking?

email <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

thanks
    Sanjay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls