Please help me by completing my academic survey on airline alliances

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• GivingupBA
    Participant

FlyingMaxFr, thanks a lot for posting the results! That’s very thoughtful of you.

Wishing you good luck with your thesis and your studies.

MrMichael
    Participant

Interesting results, the most startling that 95% of respondents were male. I wonder if the results were only this forum. If yes, then we are more heavily more biased towards males than I expected. Anyone volunteer for a sex change to even things out?

Reminds me years ago when doing some work with the DfT. One item of data they collected from Local Authorities was the gender of last known keeper of abandoned vehicles. It too was 95% male, I asked the DfT what they intended to do with that data, if perhaps they intended an advertising campaign to get more females to abandon their vehicles. They dropped collecting the data.

FlyingMaxFr
    Participant

MrMichael – This forum represents approximately 70% of the total responses, as I gathered data using other forums before.
    A low percentage of women indeed 🙂 This will probably be the biggest bias to be highlighted in my analysis!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Meant to respond before, but thanks Max for posting these interesting results. I’ve completed many of these surveys wishing to help students in their research, and being on the board of a University I appreciate how important this is. I think, if memory serve me well, you’re the only one to have published the results and share them with us in this way.

Well done and thanks. I wish you well in your studies.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls