Pilatus new PC-24 – final stage of certification

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Charles-P
    Participant

Pilatus sent me an email today to say that the PC-24 business jet has entered the final stages of its certification programme (they are still trying to get me to trade in my PC12).

P03 – registration HB-VSA – took off from Stans at 09:45 local time for a 2h 5min flight across Switzerland. Pilatus describes the debut flight as “another important milestone” in the PC-24’s development. It comes 22 months after the arrival of the first prototype kick-started the validation programme. Aircraft P02 joined the campaign in November 2015, and the pair have since logged more than 1,350 flying hours, they say.

NetJets are already asking me if they think it should be added to their fleet.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

It’s a beautiful plane. I know a few of the top guys at Pilatus and I have a long standing invitation to visit the factory which I’ll hopefully take up this summer.

Should Netjets add it to their fleet? Yes – definitely.

Charles-P
    Participant

I too have an invitation and I agree it is a lovely looking aircraft although a little beyond my budget. Like you I will probably fly it when it join a the Netjet
    fleet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls