Photos: New BA Singapore lounge with ‘Concorde Bar’Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Photos: New BA Singapore lounge with ‘Concorde Bar’

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AlexMundy 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

AlexMundy
    Participant

Aussie edition of BT has scored ‘spy photos’ inside BA’s new SIN lounge which will open end of this month, including the new ‘Concorde Bar’.
    http://www.ausbt.com.au/spy-photos-ba-s-new-singapore-airport-lounge-with-concorde-bar

GrahamSmith

Australian Business Traveller is unrelated to the Business Traveller brand, which has the country/region after the BT.

AlexMundy
    Participant

Oh, my mistake. Still a great site anyway.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thanks Alex, nice photo’s but disappointing to see there is no real full on First Class area, just a bar though I guess they will be serving some snacks in there. I can also imagine it might get a bit crowded with all First, Business, Tiers and OW partners sharing the same lounge.

PS. A small hint. Could please put a space (carriage return or whatever it’s called) between the link and the preceding paragraph so it can be accessed directly without having to copy and paste. Thanks.

SGJNI1961
    Participant

Given how wonderful the Qantas lounge is, why would you want to visit the BA one unless it has very dramatically improved ?

AlexMundy
    Participant

The QF lounge is pretty good in most areas but not for champagne so that’s where this first-class ‘Concorde Bar’ could make a difference, if you’re in F then go to QF for dinner and then go around the corner to BA for drinks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.