Photos: Fiji Airways’ new uniforms

Back to Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EUFlyer 2 Jul 2013
at 15:34

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

JamesMiddleton
    Participant

“Fiji Airways has unveilled a new uniform to go with the airline’s new name, new planes and new just-about-everything-else, following its overnight transition from the old Air Pacific”.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/photos-star-alliance-s-new-lax-super-lounge-by-air-new-zealand

NIRscot
    Participant

SimonS1
    Participant

The new cabins look good. 2+2 in bus on the 737.

SenatorGold
    Participant

At the end of May I experienced the new livery and cabins on a flight from Tarawa (Kiribati) to Nadi. The business class cabin on the newly refurbished and repainted B737s is indeed very good indeed. Plenty of room and a calm environment (on the assumption that the passengers are quiet). The new livery must be one of the best – very stylish and striking. The crew are very friendly and warm. Just a pity there’s no democracy in Fiji.

EUFlyer
    Participant

Great points SenatorGold. The livery and interiors look very nice indeed.

As for democracy. Greece gave the world democracy and they also give the world Olympic Airways. Need I say more?

P.S I’m allowed to Greek bash as I’m a citizen and resident of Greece.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BTUK October 2018 issue
BTUK October 2018 issue
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls