Philippines to Australia

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Illuxz
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m a new member here who just joined this great website for a traveler like me.

I am stranded at the moment in the Philippines and would like to go home with my wife but due to the current situation it’s not as easy to book because I’m afraid of cancellation.

I would like to ask if anybody knows how passengers on planes leaving Philippines to Australia via Singapore can transit there if Changi hasn’t yet regulated the rules for transit.

Thank you all for your time reading this, I wish you a great day.

Regards
    Bart

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Bart – you may not have read our previous news.

Singapore to allow travellers to transit through Changi Airport in June

Illuxz
    Participant

Hello AMcWhirter,

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry I just read it now, so I guess I can get the ticket now?

Many thanks,

Bart

AMcWhirter
    Participant

[quote quote=1000080]Thank you for your reply, I am sorry I just read it now, so I guess I can get the ticket now?[/quote]

Hello Bart – Business Traveller is not a travel agent. Best you check with the airline who would surely be able to assist.

capetonianm
    Participant

Business Traveller is not a travel agent.

Looking at some of the stuff people post on the forum and in response the news items, maybe there’s a profitable little sideline there!
    (I’m not offering!)

MartynSinclair
    Participant

[quote quote=1000087]Business Traveller is not a travel agent.

Looking at some of the stuff people post on the forum and in response the news items, maybe there’s a profitable little sideline there!
    (I’m not offering!)[/quote]

If it had not been for BT Forum, I would not have met Tim Fitzgerald, who has provided and hope continues to provide superb and independent travel services and saved my business thousands of pounds over the years with his knowledge of the airline ticketing.

This is deserving commendation to a very knowledgeable Forum contributor…

(for the record, we are not related & I consider myself a very loyal client of his).

2 users thanked author for this post.

Gin&Tonic
    Participant

Illuxz you may also consider Hong Kong which is open for transit passengers. Just gives you another option. Safe travels.

Illuxz
    Participant

Thank you Gin&Tonic I might actually go with them rather because I received a tweet from Singapore Changi saying even though they are allowing transits they won’t accept travellers until transfer lanes will be given green lights from the country of destination. Thank you again! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls