Philippine Airlines A320-200 Business (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

EdgarBinuya
    Participant

I travelled on PR502 from SIN – MNL April 2014. The check in at Changi Airport was fast. Staff were very friendly. The SATS lounge in Terminal 1 should be improved. It is a shared lounge by other airlines too. Very few selections of food and drinks. Its small and its always not busy (at least whenever I go there).

Boarding was fast (as the usual Business Class passengers board first). Seats were good and comfortable. AVOD can be improved in terms of selections. The food quality was good but in some flights it should be improved. Good selections of drinks. The cabin crew was outstanding! He knew all our name. I know its not a big aircraft but its always a challenge to remember people’s name! He was always smiling and he gave a very warm hospitality to everyone. Toiletries should also be improved. I feel like they use a very cheap products for Business Class.

I always fly business class on Philippine Airlines. I’m always amazed and impressed but there’s always room for improvements.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls