Online backups vrs Offline backups/synch

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

what are you going on about. The link to your firms hardware failure was published material on the web and is relevant to anybody considering Swiss DIsc as online back up. COnstructive company criticism. Perhaps you would enlighten me why you consider this personal attack. People on this forum have the right to know that Swissdisc has negative material on the web as you as a director think “Swiss disc rules OK”.
    I am sure that BT would prefer you to pay for advertising your firms wares but thats for them to decide.

Just dont be so silly to take corporate criticsim as persional criticism.

Tim2soza
    Participant

Office live (see my earlier post) is now renamed Windows Skydrive, remains free and offers 25Gb storage. Unless you are looking to backup your entire music/movie collection, this is more than enough for most.

Better still, you can creatre folders and share these with different groups of people.

HonestLogic
    Participant

well now Tim2sms… (and MartynSinclair) perhaps you should ask yourself… Why did they change their name? Perhaps hiding something? Plus… you get what you pay for…. why would you pay extra for as ‘First Class’ flights? SwissDisk is an example of a First Class service

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Honest Logic – have you calculated how much the free publicity in this thread has been worth to your Company?

I must admit, I’m now personally pretty sick of hearing the term Swissdisk and also wonder why you feel you have to so vigorously defend your product if it really is “First Class” and why you have to abuse Martyn simply for giving a view contrary to yours and digging out publicly-available information.

As the Bard once said “Methinks he doth protest too much.”

HonestLogic
    Participant

So, let me get this straight… you think it’s ok for other posters to critique my posts and choices, and put up alternative choices
    (all of which I completely support and approve of)

But, as with my most recent post above, I should not question or critique a post, poster or his/her choices? I shold not make comparisons?

According to you it’s allright for Martyn to post “publically available info” but you don’t like it when I question why a company changed it’s name? Isn’t this a valid question? Maybe perspective customers should ask that question, or at least think about it before blindly following a post link.

It’s ok for you to post a quote from the Bard, nice… question: does that translate to “Get in line troops!”?

But… I am not supposed to post a proverb, i.e. ‘you get what you pay for’?

SimonRowberry
    Participant

No chap, I just think it’s boring and not what this Forum is for.

Also, to quote the Bard “Out, out damned spot.”

Please go away and take your product placement with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls