One million miles and 72 hours

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• GorgusTraveller
    Participant

Hi Flight Doctor
    Read this thread with interest, could you give us an update on the actual route you did end up taking making use of your miles !!
    Thanks

FlightDoctor
    Participant

I would have loved to have fed back on the most amazing trip around the world in F but common sense (??!!) prevailed and we ended up having a fabulous dinner in a famous restaurant in Bray followed by a Spa Day in a top local resort.

So, the airmiles keep on accumulating, although a change of company and a new travel policy prioritising Star Alliance Carriers means I am going to lose BA EC Gold status later this year whilst maintaining BMI DC Gold.

My wife and I are still keen to re-visit the idea in the next couple of years…we just have to find a suitable excuse!!

stevescoots
    Participant

I just blew off some of my miles taking the significant to Singapore, HK and into china. well worth it and only her second ever flight! first was a quick hop to prague on sleazy. then strait onto long haul. trouble is now she has done business there will be no more going cattle, going to cost me a lot of miles in the future!!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls