Offer: Heathrow Express First Class Upgrade

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

A modest 5% discount on the standard HEx prices coupled with an upgrade to their First Class cabin, handy if you’re travelling at peak hours:

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/tridion/images/heathrowoffers_tcm4-611324.pdf

I think you have to book by 30 August, but can travel whenever.

A few other discounts also included for those hanging out in T3.

VintageKrug
    Participant

There is, however, a small possibility you will be downgraded back to Standard Class if you drop your “H’s”. 😉

Johnhighlander
    Participant

As I have to start to purchase my own tickets from now on has anyone a recomendation regarding the best place to buy flights including Premium Ecconomy with either BA or Virgin? Also, is it still the case with BA that you can only use BA miles to upgrade if your ticket is purchase from BA direct?

Travelforus
    Participant

Johnhighlander, I have used Trailfinders in the past for more complicated itineraries and would recommend them. If you are based in the UK and regularly spending money with BA then I would also suggest that you consider one of the BA Amex cards offering BA miles on most spending, and at a higher rate on spending with BA.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls