Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)

• PatJordan
    Participant

Well said, Bath_VIP. Enjoy the beach!

Martyn, I would love to hear your views on Aquatica. I know it’s not business related, but we all need to relax, and Mrs J & I will be there in a few weeks.

Have a good weekend all!!

alanorton
    Participant

An update on Aquatica would be appreciated – would a 6 year old enjoy it? Mine loves the w/slide at the Omni in Orlando and wondering whether a full on water park is in order on our next trip…

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@PatJordan and alanorton

..as this thread is titled No Complaints, I feel able to keep in the spirit of the thread by confirming that I you should have “No Complaint” about aquatic.

Is typical Orlando fashion, Aguatica is both kids and adult friendly with rides for all ages and the little ones will have their own dedicated wave pool.

Mrs S has been using Aquatica most of the summer as our pool is out of action, but today was suitable for me as well as the US schools have gone bac making it very pleasant, apart from the throngs of excitable English darlings….

Our favourite restaurant, remains Seasons 52, especially since the renovation – there should also be No Complaints there either.

Enjoy….

Flightlevel
    Participant

On the new forum perhaps you could have a thumbs down option for other contributors & if a rude or bullying comment gets 5 of them its deleted by the administrator? Equally each contributor should only have 5 chances to use it in every year to stop persistent hecklers. Of course there may be people who login umpteen times with different aliases,if they bother?

SimonS1
    Participant

Isn’t there already a thread on the new forum?

Maybe one possibility is that threads over 2 years old could be locked (I believe is the case with forums like TripAdvisor).

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls