Norwegian B737-300 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

SimonMoore4
    Participant

Compared to other low cost airlines, such as Ryanair or Easyjet, Norwegian are certainly better. For one thing, the process of checking in and boarding the plane are a lot more organised and efficient, and the speed at which the (late arriving) plane was turned around was impressive. On board, the planes are certainly new, bright and well maintained, and of course you know that there will be no entertainment during the flight and that any food or drink has to be paid for, so that wasn’t a surprise. As far as the seats were concerned, width-wise they were no worse than any other regular airline (British Airways, Lufthansa etc), but the amount of legroom was pretty poor. I am 6′, and the plane was pretty much filled to the bim. My knees were pressed right up against the seat in front, and with a passenger in the middle seat, I didn’t have much chance to move them around. Admittedly it wasn’t a long flight, but not exactly comfortable. I am not an advocate of no-frills airlines, and generally do not use them, the only reason I did on this occasion was that BA and LH didn’t have anything available at the times I needed to fly. But if you have to use Norwegian they are one of the more acceptable low cost airlines, although I still don’t share the enthusiasm with which people rave about them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls