No.1 Traveller Lounge LHR T3

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Kentflyer
    Participant

Does anyone have any experience of this lounge at LHR T3? I have read the review on here but that was Tried & Tested back IN Aug 11. I am travelling with a colleague and I am not able to get them into the VS lounge with me so thought I would give this paid for lounge option a try with them instead. Any thoughts – suggestions ??

FDOS_UK
    Participant

I’ve used it a few times when flying on airlines where I don’t have status.

It’s basically a very pleasant and competent lounge, with free small snacks, free wifi and a more substantial ‘paid for’ menu (I had the breakfast a couple of times and though it good vfm for a proper meal.)

Also, there is a free bar (although champagne is extra cost.)

I get access via my Priority Pass, so I don’t know what they charge – but I’d certainly consider it.

Don’t compare it with the VS clubhouse, though as it is not in the same league (not many are.)

Kentflyer
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I know we get a tad spoilt with the VS lounge but good to know that this one is half decent with a free bar (except bubbles) and a decent food offering – much appreciated

FDOS_UK
    Participant

You’re welcome, have a good trip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls