No music in the showers

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• NTarrant
    Participant

Just had a shower at T5 arrivals and the radio wasn’t working. This is the second time I’ve had this and though the first time it was just a defective radio, but today. All staff were busy so I didn’t ask.

Have I just been unlucky to get two suites which have defective radios or is this another BA enhancement?

peter19
    Participant

I must admit when arriving at T5 from an early I do like putting on radio 2 in the morning and did have the same issue a few weeks back. Its the small things but i like the radio function.

nevereconomy
    Participant

The business traveler’s life is hell – just anther example of the hardships we have to endure.

RaveAroundTheWorld
    Participant

#firstworldproblems

JohnHarper
    Participant

To use a radio in these circumstances you need a performing rights licence. In a world where a meal is a fun size Mars bar I would imagine that the performing rights licence has been enhanced along with other things.

ABBA.

Gin&Tonic
    Participant

Assuming you all have smart phones download the BBC radio app, Janice Long gives me my morning drive time show each weekday in KL even though for her its midnight.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=757142]#firstworldproblems

[/quote]

That’s why you pay a premium, to avoid first world problems.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I must confess I never realised there were radios in the showers – and in any case I would have thought they would be drowned out by the constant slurp-shlurp sound from the sump pumps!

Was it really beyond the designer’s ability to have a central vacuum pump out of earshot somewhere?

JohnHarper
    Participant

[quote quote=757790]Was it really beyond the designer’s ability to have a central vacuum pump out of earshot somewhere?

[/quote]

No – but it would have cost more!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls