Next BA sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

travelwell
    Participant

when is the next BA sale, they usually have one at Xmas, but cannot remember if its boxing day or when ? any ideas ? thanks

chriswiles
    Participant

I wouldn’t get too excited, the last BA ‘sale’ was anything but. Prices seem to go up.

Indeed, their Cyber Monday promo was the best deal on the site. I managed to get a Business Class return flight, on the new A380, to Miami, for only £700!

conshaldow
    Participant

Usually just after Christmas/New Year. Don’t think there is ever a specific date. I’d also check the Holiday section of BA’s website, as you can usually find some really good deals on this. Shall be keeping an eye on it myself.

capeleopard
    Participant

It’s on now.

kin3kin
    Participant

i am also looking for the ba sale to shanghai for januanry,waiting.

travelwell
    Participant

i checked this weeks sale and there was not really any good prices, maybe they were not all loaded yet. i will wait

peter19
    Participant

loads of great fares to America from Dublin in business. If you are looking at going the the other way you would be better waiting for Qatar etc.

fatbear
    Participant

just saved around 1000 gbp on 2 business class tickets to Antigua

openfly
    Participant

Not the best of sales…LHR-CPT £600 more this week than I paid last week for the same flight in Club!!!
    You can’t fool all of the people all of the time…..

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Must be the bargain of the year…:)) .. so far… Prices are for the same travel dates from the BA website with travel dates starting in the next week or so…

LHR-BKK-LHR – £3,316

Ex Amsterdam and “around the houses” – £1,127 + ca. £30 to position into AMS + 36,000 avios = 4 return trips into Europe with plenty of avios availability…

The plus side… I’ve got an AMAZING fare + free flights + flat bed, which is comfy enough for the longhaul night flights + window seat so kinda have privacy with the BA privacy screen and T5 lounge

The negatives – no on board bar, but galley stocked with plenty of whisky, overall poor product, lottery on whether a friendly/grumpy cabin crew, questionable food, 4 flights instead of 1….

Once again, I am convinced BA are paying me to fly…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls