New Nigeria Visas

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

Swissdiver
    Participant

About to ask for a new one and discovering what seems to exist for two months or so:
    – A new process through some kind of unknown (to me) company: https://www.swgloballlc.com/
    – The possibility of getting a visa on arrival

Any experience to share here?

Thanks

SimonS1
    Participant

We are still getting ours through OIS on Fleet Street.

SW Global do operate a service done through the Embassy website. You process and pay in advance and collect on arrival.

Swissdiver
    Participant

In Switzerland, we still need to go to the Embassy in person for the retaliating interview crap where we still need to pay an additional fee cash (while clearly stipulates cash payment is nor forbidden…).

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Every time I see this title I think it’s another one of those threads offering cut-price visas or driving licences.

Globalti
    Participant

That nightmare SW Global thing has been going for a couple of years now; it’s not new. I gave up applying years ago and now I use a London agent like Visa Swift, on the basis that my time and mental stability are worth more than the fee they charge.

SimonS1
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls