New-look ba.com

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• mkcol74
    Participant

@nogbad01 Just a thought – is it one of the mid-haul A321s hopping on the MRS rotation?

Nogbad01
    Participant

No. It was just a bug. Standard a320.
    1a was (Not supringly) the window seat ?

openfly
    Participant

The new look BA.com is making life very difficult. The Exec Club has just confirmed that there are several problems.
    On some routes, looking for return flights originating from worldwide destinations to the UK, it is only loading the inbound sectors, no return sectors. But in very small script there is a button at the bottom of the list “further flights”. This is actually the return sectors. But the list only shows flights, with no pricing, so you can’t book the cheapest option. Also, if you want Y one way and WTP the other it doesn’t offer this option.
    Friends of mine gave up and booked Africa to the UK in Business on ET incredibly cheaply.
    More lost pax for BA!

capetonianm
    Participant

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-5320261/Cruz-control-BAs-Spanish-boss-speaks-out.html

I have cleaned toilets, I’ve served the drinks’: British Airways boss Alex Cruz reveals how he plans to steer the airline back to glory after seeing flaws first-hand

I await with baited breath!

openfly
    Participant

The Daily Mail states today that Cruz is spending £4.5b to improve BAs flagging image. Part of that sum is being set aside for increasing the number of seats on each aircraft…reducing the seat width and seat pitch! That should really help, Alex……

capetonianm
    Participant

Now that airlines no longer have offices with people in them that you can go and talk to, and many people are bypassing travel agencies, an airline’s shop window is its website and first point of contact with its customers.

It’s a pity that BA’s shop window is cracked, dirty, poorly designed, and doesn’t display their wares properly.

capetonianm
    Participant

Good looking app on Android but, typically, doesn’t work.

“Cheapest Fare Finder’. Poorly thought out for starters it should be ‘best’ or ‘lowest” to avoid the negative connotation of ‘cheap’, but what would they know about correct use of English!

After ‘find flight’ it errors out with “DATA ERROR unable to retrieve data.”

Then, who’d have guessed, the default departure point is London, which would be fine if you could change it, but you can’t.

Less use than a chocolate teapot, as you could eat that.

openfly
    Participant

@capetonianm….Why don’t you say what you mean ??????

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls