New iPhone App – My Flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

MyFlightsApp
    Participant

Just a quickie to say I’ve recently released an App for the iPhone for frequent travellers – My Flights.

It allows you to find and save Amadeus flight bookings for offline viewing, but the most important feature is that once saved, your bookings will be checked regularly for changes, and if any are found, a Push Notification is sent to your iPhone/iPod Touch.

This covers everything from flight changes to seat changes, times, E-tickets etc.. I mainly wrote it due to the number of people (including myself) who get seat shifted by the airline without being told.

I’d really appreciate your feedback. Please note it’s ONLY for Amadeus bookings at the moment, so please don’t download it if you don’t have any! You can check if your bookings are Amadeus ones by entering them at http://www.checkmytrip.com

The info about the app is here or you can go direct to the App here.

Any questions… shout 🙂

VintageKrug
    Participant

Super App, highly recommended.

MyFlightsApp
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

I’m updating it all the time with new features, and soon will be extending it to other booking systems.

Any suggestions for new features etc. welcome

Biarritzsurf
    Participant

Absolutely excellent ap! Love it and am telling everyone about it.

MyFlightsApp
    Participant

Just a quick note to say version 2.3 is in the App Store now, and has been expanded to handle Sabre bookings (as well as Amadeus and TripIt).

Enjoy 🙂

BigDog.
    Participant

Methinks the game is changing MyFlightsApp, away from Apple and toward Android/Windows – Samsung, Nokia and Blackberry appear to be regaining their market share.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls