New high-density B737 rolls-out today

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• IanFromHKG
    Participant

I just flew LHR-KUL in J on an MH A380. 66 seats in J, not all of which were occupied. Four lavatories, one of which was out of use – but still 1 toilet for 22 passengers. And I still had to wait most times I wanted to go. Admittedly on a long flight there is a higher proportion of bathroom use, I can only imagine the queues in one of these high-density configs.

EastCoast747
    Participant

There is a lot of chat on this forum about the seat density in Y class but I think the ratio of loos per pax (or pax per loo) on each aircraft type should also be measured as a comparative index for airline service especially for long haul flights. As Ian mentions , when one loo goes “technical” then things can get unpleasant for those waiting as well as for those seated at the back of the aircraft.
    Sorry, would write more but gotta run….

AisleSeatTraveller
    Participant

wait until O’Leary buys a fleet of a380-900s with 900 seats cramped in with three toilets, one has to pay a fiver to use, unless you’ve pre-booked a slot at a specified time through the website at the time of the original booking, 6 months in at advance (when the charge will be a pound plus the toilet paper usage and disposal fee)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls