New entrance to North Fast Track at Heathrow Terminal 5

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

Carajillo2Sugar
    Participant

Fast Track customers departing from London Heathrow Terminal 5 can now use a new dedicated entrance to the left of North Security. This new facility offers a more seamless security process for our premium customers, and leads directly in to the North Fast Track security lanes.

Regards,
    British Airways

SGJNI1961
    Participant

Interesting. Has anyone working there been give a manners implant or any instruction to “be helpful” to customers or to have one each male/female search staff free at the same time as the first is otherwise employed being pointless rude and unnecessarily holding back ALL the other passengers for ages while no one goes through????? I think not. Compare with the staff at AMS for example. Night and day.

openfly
    Participant

As an aside…LGW North Terminal Fastrack is turning a blind eye to anybody using it. I questioned one of the operatives yesterday and he stated that their management are allowing all passengers to use it.
    So much for Gatwick recognising premium pax!!

JohnHarper
    Participant

Will this stop the staff letting main stream passengers in to the fast track which was my continual experience of T5 north security.

icenspice
    Participant

Buenas tardes Carajillo

North security at LHR is much better than South IMO, if making a beeline for the lounge. Regardless if you have priority or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls