New business seats on QANTAS

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

IanFromHKG
    Participant

These look excellent

http://www.businesstraveller.com/asia-pacific/news/qantas-and-qantas-link-unveil-new-cabin-products

Clearly, the goalposts continue to move…

Bucksnet
    Participant

The article is basically saying the seats will be 8 across. An improvement, but I prefer the new AA/CX seat.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I suspect so too, but it all depends on what the seats are like in real life.

I am looking forward to luxuriating in one of the CX seats in about 4 hours time, and they do take a lot of beating! Having said that, these new QF seats also have direct aisle access and seem to have a lot of personal storage/working space. I don’t think they will beat the CX seat, but they are certainly moving in the right direction

I will be trying the new AA seats at the end of next week and will be writing a trip report

Bucksnet
    Participant

I think BA, and other oneworld airlines for that matter, should also buy the AA/CX seat so that there is some sort of commonality across the alliance. QF is still a oneworld member, but seems to only really want to co-operate with EK.

AlexSW1
    Participant

I am not a big fan of US carriers but the new AA seats in business class are fantastic. The cabin feels crowded but the personal space is brilliant as are all the soft touches include. The lighting and the lavatories. Really sets the standard in my book.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls