New article comments

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

There may be a print run of 80,000 but the readership could be much greater. When I subscribed to the print edition it would be read by myself and Mrs.LP who would then pass it on to a friend. The friend would pass it to someone else in the complex where we live and they would then give it to our doctor who in turn would put it in his waiting room. I know the doctor would read it as he’d sometimes comment on the fact that I’d had one of my posts printed in the magazine (he knows my pseudonym). I know his patients are both English speaking as well as Italian speaking so it’s safe to say anything between 7 and 10 people at least have gone on to read it.

I now subscribe to the digital edition due to my travel patterns, though I do prefer the hard copy, and when I see it in airport lounges I read it there rather than on my tablet, and if there is no time to finish then I carry on reading on the plane or when I get home.

Inquisitive
    Participant

On the bad English, one has to factor that likely it is not mother tongue for the commenter.

If the positive posts are spam/commissioned by Airline/auto bot, then these would been with very good English.
    These looks to me a spontaneous enthuism by likely infrequent flyers who enjoyed their flight.

Can’t understand why some thinks positive comments are made up.

SwissExPat
    Participant

[quote quote=907594]Due to some business commitments in Dubai, and as Emirates offer a free stopover, it made sense for me to recently route my last three journeys to South Africa via Dubai with Emirates. I experienced First, Business and Economy in 16 segments, 12 on the 380 and 4 on the 777.

All in all, and again politics aside, I was impressed but will still choose Swiss and Lufthansa over them.[/quote]

@LP, Agreed on the general comparison with LX/LH but then Ek do offer chauffeur pick/up and drop off which is very ueful when travelling MXP to/from Lugano !!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls