My last post of the year, a thank you to all here

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

• NTarrant
    Participant

My best wishes to you all for Christmas and a Happy New Year. The forum has as always been very useful and pleasingly so much more friendly these days, long may it continue.

PatJordan
    Participant

Best wishes to all for a happy Christmas and New Year.

Thank you all for the many informative posts, pleasant exchanges of views, and sincere thanks to all at BT for making it possible.

coudntthinkofaname
    Participant

Ditto, ditto and ditto!
    I managed my first ever upgrade to Hilton gold because of this forum for which I will always be grateful…Thanks for all of your informative posts and wish you all good health and happiness for the new year(s) to come. May our travels be safe and loyalty rewarded!
    from a totally balmy barmy Hertfordshire

DanielRawson
    Participant

Thank you for the advice I’ve been given this year. My travels and my pocket have certainly been enhanced.

Happy Christmas to everyone

DanielRawson
    Participant

Thank you for the advice I’ve been given this year. My travels and my pocket have certainly been enhanced.

Happy Christmas to everyone

Hermes1964
    Participant

Me too! First ever ex-EU this year following all the advice on the forum. Saved a cool £4,000. Thanks everyone and safe travels.

AviationGeek
    Participant

My last flight of the year is not until the early evening of New Year’s Eve. Unless we end up getting a sudden big freeze and I get snowed in in Vienna… ????

Thank you especially to everyone who posted advice on ex-EU fares (saved thousands of £’s) and the BAEC Avios changes – especially one post in late January regarding extra rewards seat available in the system.
    Thanks to this I managed to get Amex 2-4-1 CW tickets to OZ for our honeymoon. I would probably still be trying to get flights without that tip! ????
    A very merry Christmas & Frohes Fest to all and save travels in 2016.

stevescoots
    Participant

Sat in T5 F lounge waiting to get the last leg of my Ex-Eu home, if anyone is in here right now pop over to the wine bar and share a glass with the guy who looks like he has just got off a flight from HK, and looking suitably scruffy! a merry Xmas to all, safe travels in the new year and thanks for all the advice and tips shared. this year has had a much better atmosphere on the forum

transtraxman
    Participant

I would like to add my iota of good will and thanks to all for making this forum interesting and fructiferous.
    All my best wishes for the festive season
    (in my case this runs from 21st December to 20 January)
    so… A Merry Christmas a a Very Happy New Year 2016.
    Zorionak eta Urte Berri On 2016

SenatorGold
    Participant

Sretan Bozic i stretna nova godina to everyone from Dubrovnik where I am as usual for Christmas. It’s been 18 degrees and sunny. I may even have a dip in the sea tomorrow. Last week I was in Grand Cayman for work and in Miami for a birthday lunch on my way home so it’s been a good way to end the year. May 2016 bring only good things to all BT forum contributors and to the staff at BT. This year I celebrated 30 years of reading BT.

DavidGordon10
    Participant

Yes, a happy Christmas to everyone, the forum is working well, it continues to give me good advice, save money and help make friends. What more could we want?

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I would like to add my thanks to all – and I am going to shout out a few of those I consider star contributors – who have kept the forum informative from a technical perspective (AMcWhirter and TimFitzgerald), entertaining (canucklad takes top honours here), human (MartynSinclair), and who offer different perspectives (too many to mention but rferguson in particular, also handbag) and sometimes a little controversy just to liven things up (CXDiamond, CathayLoyalist – why are they all CX people??). Apologies to those I omitted, but I appreciate you all!
    Have a great festive season, whatever your faith or preference in celebration, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

AussieJohn
    Participant

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2016 to all.

I’ll be eating my Christmas Dinner in 35°C heat!! Not looking forward to that!

Aussie John

TiredOldHack
    Participant

And to you, and all the regulars. One of the most informative, enjoyable and bitchfest-free forums I post on, is this.

I really think a meet-up is in order.

vikflys
    Participant

Many Thanks Charles for your greetings.

My experiences with you all has been jolly good. I am thankful for all your help and suggestions.

I wish you and all the fellow members Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Huge thanks again

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls