My last post of the year, a thank you to all here

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

• Anonymous

Charles-P
    Participant

We are about to leave for Christmas holidays and so this will be my last post of the year.

I wanted to thank the various forum members for sharing their advice, knowledge, insider tips and general camaraderie throughout 2015. I have found the BT forum a much friendlier board this year and have found myself logging in much more often.
    There is a tremendous amount of knowledge in our collective experience and I have discovered new hotels, restaurants and flight options as a result of reading others comments.

So in conclusion – thank you. A Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.

Charles.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thanks Charles and I fully endorse your comments.
    Have a wonderful holiday wherever you may be and wishing you a very happy Christmas and New Year.

conshaldow
    Participant

Charles-P/Lugano Pirate +1

Hello everyone. Again can’t agree more, always enjoy browsing the forum as I find so much knowledge from you all, and it comes in very handy being in the travel industry as well as being something that generally interests me.

Hope you all have a great holiday season and will likely pick back up in the New Year! Enjoy!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

A big thank you from me too for all the advice / tips / knowledge sharing which continually makes my travel planning and costs far more efficient.

A big thank you also to the Forum members who have provided direct help in terms of tickets, IT support and a cure for dehydration after running in hot climates..

Here’s to a wonderful Christmas period and New Year and wishing everyone a fabulous 2016 and beyond..

BRin1406
    Participant

Good Morning all. I echo the posts above, I have found many hints and tips throughout the year which I have put to very good use.
    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year

travelworld2
    Participant

And best wishes to all from me, too. The forum is interesting, helpful, amusing and informative .Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who has made contributions at any time over the year.

peter19
    Participant

The very best to you all and I wish you all a relaxing festive period or fun travel if you are taking flights anywhere nice.

I have not been on the forum as long as some of the members but for the past 2.5 years its been a great chat and interesting conversation/topics to read and be part of. I found the forum through the magazine after reading it for quite a long period before and it has benefited me significantly.
    Here’s for more of the same in 2016.

Already my travel plans are in place for January so i look forward to another year of Travel.

regards
    Peter (form a very mild Scotland currently)

canucklad
    Participant

Still got next week to go, but am beginning to get that festive feeling, even though as Peter says, it’s very unseasonal (bar the gale) up here in Scotland. Probably due to our party being tonight and having to wear a daft elf jumper today !

Anyway, cheers Charles and everybody…..have a fantastically festive fiesta : )

MrMichael
    Participant

The same from me too… love the forum, and have taken advantage of the tips and advice on here. I have chuckled at some posts, almost cried at others. Agreed with many posts, thought some were basket cases. I have no doubt that some of you think I am the basket case, particularly when defending BA. All of them however were thought provoking and to me at least, most welcome.

My thanks to BT for operating this forum on our behalf at no cost to us, other than the odd hiccup up with the advertising!

To you all, seasons greetings and a great and safe 2016 wherever you are.

uggboylovestravel
    Participant

Wishing all a wonderful and memorable holiday season and a happy and healthy new year 2016 ahead.

Cheers & Safe Travels.

icenspice
    Participant

And the same to you Charles, each and every poster/reader, and to the BT team.

Here’s to a healthy and happy 2016.

JeffD
    Participant

I would like to add my best wishes to everyone who contributes to this forum. I look forward to reading many interesting posts next year.

Whatever you are doing over the christmas holidays I hope everyone has a well deserved break and a happy new year to everyone.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Mr Michael wrote

I have no doubt that some of you think I am the basket case, particularly when defending BA
    ++++

Everyone has different circumstances/opinions/likes etc – if it works for you, that’s great 🙂

Happy Xmas to all and I’ll second the opinions that this is now a very pleasant virtual place.

Ahmad
    Participant

Although I am not a frequent contributor, I do login quite frequently and am very grateful for the invaluable advice I get here.

My sincere thanks to all contributors. May all of you who celebrate it have a truly Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2016.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls