More Good News from BA/IAG’s Capital Markets Day

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

• Bath_VIP
    Participant

JohnHarper,

Sorry but ImissConcorder & I were talking about the seats not the service. I find the service on Easyjet fine for my needs but that doesn’t make up for the poor quality seats which is what puts me off from flying from them.

Alexpo1

+1!!

ImissConcorde
    Participant

Bath_VIP

+1

CXDiamond
    Participant

IMO service includes all aspects of what you get including the seat. A poor seat might be compensated for by excellent service and poor service might be bearable because the seat is way above average.

Let’s face it, here we are talking about 3×3 seating on an A320 series aircraft, there is nothing much to choose no matter who the operator is, they are all basically poor and thinking one is in any way superior to the other is really splitting hairs and suggests you need to get out more.

Now if you are comparing long haul C or F there is a debate to be had.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

CXD

Agree about 3 x 3 seating on A320/B737 etc, it’s all going to be similar, but it was interesting to see that Spirit Airlines in the US adds 1 or 2 rows of big front seats for a premium, which I think is a really good idea for 3-4 hour hops.

I find easyJet really good, as I have low expectations (safe flight from A-B, buy what you need or take it one with you), their crew are usualy pleasant and often friendly, the aircraft cabins are in good condition and, to be honest, on a 2h45 hop from home to the UK it’s all I need and I’ll also buy an overwing exit seat for a littel extra space.

I posted this on a review I did a while ago, but when you take an A320 and apply some serious intent to making it comfortable, it’s amazing what can be done, but it comes at a price, as it is low density….

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15545136@N06/8012756009/

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls