Mobile roaming

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

BlackTower
    Participant

So are any companies offering cheap mobile multi country roaming? I remember some Icelandic outfit was thinking of doing it.
    Equally does anyone do the same with 3G datacards? Data roaming is very expensive……..

Three’s UK £10/month/1gb 3G datacard deal is great in the UK as I can use Skype to call abroad for next to nothing. Other players don’t allow IP telephony on their cheap packages. I can also use it to roam in Italy and HK as 3 have operations there. Great for the lucky devils to have villas in Italy!

samanthacoleman80
    Participant

I know you can get some REALLY good deals at AirtimeManager.co.uk. You can get a FREE USB Modem Stick or Data Cards for only £12.77 per month… Oh, and that is 3Gb

Annwhite
    Participant

Just looking through the posts listed and read yours. I do not know if this will help but I went through a task of searching for a mobile sim for traveling abroad and found for me the best on was from a company called GoGlobal sim http://www.goglobalsim.com they seemed out of all the ones I looked at had the most free roaming countries and cheap call rates

Regards

Ann

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls