Miles&More Promotion

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

JackyLek
    Participant

LH put up a 2x and 3X promotion before 31.December last year, and I wonder If any other traveller has seen this miles appear on their account ? I flew a couple flights with LX during these promotion time , but havent seen the miles yet, only the normal miles.

Senator
    Participant

Hi.. Do you have more details? I know they had a 2x promotion to make it easier to make/retain status but that is the only promotion I have seen? My ARN-ZRH and ZRH-JFK has been posted with “normal” miles.

JackyLek
    Participant

IS was a promotion that gave U miles after how many sector you make :

1 and 2 = 1X
    3 and 4= 1,5X
    5 and 6 = 2X
    7 and 8 = 2,5X
    9 and 10 = 3X

Is valid on OS,LH, LX, LO and must travel before 21.12.2009

Senator
    Participant

Hi,

I was not aware of this one. The only “extra” I have in my account is something called “Flags and Distances” at +8,000 miles. Perhaps it was a promotion not offered in all markets.

JackyLek
    Participant

Hi Senator

Thats strange since we both base in Sweden, the only thing I had is a confirm of the promotion in the email. But so stupid that MM do not say what promotion is about just , thanks you for your interest in our latest promotion.

MartinJ
    Participant

Did you sign up? My bonus miles credited together with the usual miles, 1 to 2 working says after the flight, just like always.

JackyLek
    Participant

HI M

Yes I did sign up and got a confirmed email, and call MM call-center they just said to me call back next week.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls