Miles & More: “Miles credited elsewhere”

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

HaggisCH
    Participant

Anyone else on the forum having difficulty obtaining milage & status credit with Miles & More when traveling on Thai?

I travelled FRA-BKK-SYD and return 2 months ago with Thai in First Class “P” booking which should be eligible for 3.0 x distance travelled. My account is showing as “flight credited elsewhere”. My Miles & More number is correctly shown in the booking confirmation, e-ticket and on the boarding cards and i don’t have any other Star Alliance FFP memberships.

I have been in contact with the Senator Service again and they inform me they are aware there is a problem with credits for flights with Thai and they have forwarded my request again to the service centre in Verl.

FirstTraveller
    Participant

Probably a computer glitch and it will be fixed. You shouldn’t be worry.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Keep a copy of any emails since if not credited by year end and it affects your renewal status, you can mention this to M & M and they’ll likely keep your status till it’s resolved. This happened to me once a few years back.

CXDiamond
    Participant

Is part of the problem that the LH group is now using booking class P as a deeply discounted business class code which I believe earns little with M&M and nothing with some other *A members.

This from the airline that used to boast about earning miles on every fare!

HaggisCH
    Participant

E-mail received from Miles & More yesterday advising the issue had been resolved and i have checked all miles have now been correctly credited. I should now easily retain my Senator status by the end of the year.

“To clarify the matter, we asked our partner to check your flight data once more and they have now confirmed that their previous rejection was unjustified. Kindly accept our genuine apologies for this unfortunate mistake and, of course, for the inconvenience caused.

Naturally, we allocated the miles for your flights Frankfurt – Bangkok – Sydney to your account.

We trust that this error will not prevent you from flying with the Miles & More partners in future. It would give us great pleasure to welcome you aboard again soon.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls