Miles and More

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

CTravler
    Participant

Hi, I herd on the line that this is the best place to get info on plane travel.

My dad has 46k air miles with Miles and More, I herd that he could buy me a ticket with his miles can he do this or not, also one thing with baggage can you add more bags like with BA?

Thank you for your help.

Raffles99
    Participant

Yes, you can issue a ticket for anyone.

Baggage policy will depend on which airline you book with and in which class. You can book on any member of Star Alliance, ie http://www.staralliance.com/en/ although only Lufthansa, Swiss and Austrian can be booked online.

CTravler
    Participant

So he could buy me a ticket with his air miles, Thank you for your help Raffles.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Some tickets booked online offered at 15,000 miles + taxes, however the taxes are often about the same as the cheapest Economy tickets. Taxes can be paid with miles as well.

Some good bargains on offer. Worth checking the m&M website. Eg. AbuDhabi for 25,000 miles.

CTravler
    Participant

Having hard time under standing the Baggage policy of Austrian well any of the the three, I want to book a flight between London and Budapest but have to go via one there hubs but trying to work out how much it would cost to take one extra bag or would it be better to send a bag on it own with ba?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls