Miles-and-More service interruption

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

• Swissdiver
    Participant

LPPS: conclusion holds: great for Senators, bumpy for others…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thanks Senator, I’m flying Swiss in 10 days and normally I’m credited within 48 hours. I’ll let you know how long it takes to credit my account after the flights.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Well,the system might be back up but miles are still not correctly credited and online claim for missing miles is now down for several days (confirmed by M&M)… And updating existing reservations is bumby…

capetonianm
    Participant

I have flown 2 segments on SAA in the last 3 weeks and both were credited to my mileage account almost immediately. I was also able to redeem my expiring miles for goods and vouchers, this getting well over double the value I would have got for them against flights.

Senator
    Participant

I think Swissdiver may be on to something…

GOOD NEWS
    My Lufthansa operated flights are updated the next day

BAD NEWS
    None of my SAS operated flights have come through

The latter could be down to SAS making major changes to their systems as well as we speak. I know a few SAS EB members having issues as well.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Ann Senator, for now, the only way to get your miles credited is to snail mail your boarding cards or to wait as the M&M online missing miles things is still indicating:

“Please note that because of a system upgrade this online service is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.”

Useless to say M&M is not responding emails or even Tweets on this matter…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Well I never. I’m used to getting miles credited usually 24 – 48 hours max after the flight. It’s now 4 days and still no credits. I flew business and my number was definitely in the system as it was printed on my boarding passes.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Checked this morning and they have been credited!

Swissdiver
    Participant

Lucky you, LP. Am in a same situation, but miles not credited and online claiming system still indicating:

“Please note that because of a system upgrade this online service is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.”

They are now apologising for about two weeks…

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls