Meal Service BA 11/15

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

SGJNI1961
    Participant

Can anyone advise me as to what to expect on connecting at SIN from BA 11 to BA 15 in terms of meals? The usual second offering is generally totally inadequate for me as it is not a hot meal and even the sandwiches are unpleasant. I am travelling in CW and have a Silver card. Is it better to tough it out and eat upon landing and if so, where? With four hours to kill time will not be a problem although I am hoping to go for a swim before leaving for SYD.
    What will the next food service on BA 15 be? Dinner I would have thought given a departure time of 20.05. Given the total travel time, would it be better to eat on the ground and simply sleep all the way to SYD?
    All advice much appreciated.

rferguson
    Participant

BA 11 LHR-SIN is hot dinner after take off ( 2 x choice of starter, 3 x hot mains incl one veg option and 1 cold main). Second meal is hot breakfast prior to landing (2 x choice of starter, 3 x hot option of main, 1 x cold option). In SIN I would head straight to the Qantas International Lounge. BA15 after take off dinner – same as for BA11. Prior to landing continental breakfast.

The SIN-SYD sector is fairly short (c 7hrs in the air) so I would suggest you do as you mention – fill up in the QF lounge then sleep between SIN and SYD.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls