Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

NobleM400
    Participant

Ho Chi Minh City to KL

Lounge – Rose lounge in HCMC airport was adequate. Beers and Wines – no spirits. Some food offerings like sandwiches and rolls. Good Wi-Fi.

Flight – Boarded first and settled into the seat OK. As per normal MAS flights we took off late with no sign of urgency. Had a drinks order taken prior to take off and delivered a good 15-20 minutes after the seat belt sign was switched off. Could have been quicker. Food was good but not brilliant. I went for the Chicken Curry. No wine was surprisingly offered although it was on the trolley and I had to flag down the cabin staff for a red wine in the end. I did ask for another refill which I was made to feel uncomfortable asking for!

Arrival. 10 minutes behind schedule. Good gate and past immigration very quickly. My bag was there already so no complaints.

Overall – MAS seem to do a fair job in my eyes but I would like to see some more happy smiley faces working in Business Class.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls