luxury 4 less upgraded flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

darrenbacher
    Participant

Hi has anyone heard of a company called luxury 4 less that apparently specialize in using other peoples mileage points to get customers good upgrade deals….
    Thanks ..

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I have had an experience of this sort of ticket (not with the company you mention).

I used it once, but never again UNLESS you check with the airline. If you google the subject you will find many commentaries about the Airmiles Grey Market in the States.

One of the less thought about reasons is that such tickets are generally not covered by your travel insurance. )meaning, after a through search, I have never found travel insurance that will cover an airmiles ticket).

Be very wary ………..

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

I have been very tempted to book with this company. I was offered a MAD-MIA-MAD in J for EUR 1600,00 earlier this year, which is a great price. I havenĀ“t been able to find out much about them either but they have been advertising on Skytrax for a long time now. Would be interested if anyone else had more info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls