Luxair B737-800 Eco Cabin

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Marrakech to Agadir

Having just arrived from Luxembourg, we sat on the aircraft for 40 minutes while half of the passengers disembarked and their seats were soon filled with those returning home.

Luxair ‘holiday’ flights do not have a Business cabin but the seats are comfortable with adequate legroom. It’s a pity that Miles&More members do not earn miles on such flights.

There were obviously some bigwigs in town as I spotted 2 Gulf heavies on the ground and it was the first time I have seen rain in Marrakech.

No catering on this 24-minute hop, but there was really no need. We had been well fed and watered on the LUX-RAK sector.

Very friendly immigration official at AGA and we had a good laugh about my Arabic skills (or lack thereof).

My bag was literally last to appear.

Moroccan airports are now hassle free compared to 20 years ago. It’s a fixed fare of 200 MAD to the centre in a Grand Taxi – a journey of about 40 minutes depending on traffic. I ended up paying 220 MAD (approx. €22) and nearly fell out of the taxi at not being charged more. The little red Petits Taxis do not go to the airport.

Another pleasant flight with Luxair.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls