Luxair B737-700 Eco Cabin

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Luxair has a small fleet of 737s (2 737-800s and 3 737-700s) and as far as I know they are used exclusively for leisure destinations, although this was not the case a few years ago as I remember flying to FRA and CDG on one.

Luxembourg to Agadir via Marrakech:

Take-off shortly after the scheduled departure time of 13:25. There were 3 CC working the fairly full cabin which has a capacity of 141 passengers. I had a window seat close to the back and the middle seat was free. A very pleasant hot lunch was served followed by a digestif.

Fabulous views of the runway at Gibraltar, before following the Moroccan coastline south and turning inland for our final approach to Marrakech.

At a rough estimate, more passengers were going on to Agadir. I disembarked at Marrakech for the short walk to a very quiet terminal. One minor failing: the airline was obviously not aware of the Ramadan time change, as we arrived at 15:00 local time and not 16:00 as stated on my ticket and on the moving map.

This was my second o/w Luxair leisure flight in the past month. Very impressive. I just wish the airline would introduce more competitive o/w fares on its business routes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls