Priority Luggage

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

loneflyer
    Participant

I have just returned from a trip around Asia visiting Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore. At all three airports I was out of the terminal and in a can in about 30 minutes including immigration. I fly into Heathrow on BA on the second flight of the day and it takes me an hour. The airport wasn”t congested. Staff should have been in the right place but still we waited ages for bags. Come on BA you can’t blame BAA at 5am! Get you systems sorted and start looking after customers.

barnacles
    Participant

The problem of baggage etc with early morning BA arrivals at LHR is ongoing – rumour has it that the [unionised] workers regularly target these flights for unofficial ‘action’ (‘inaction’ would be a better word) just to make their point to management, which they generally despise, that they [the workers] are very important. Industrial relations/morale within the company are pretty dire right now.

chedeenbattick
    Participant

I am tired of dragging my suitcase through heathrow, i think UK Airports need a special electric trolley for buisness customers.

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME HERE?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Baggage handlers at Heathrow are all Communists, which is why there is no Priority Baggage for FIRST and Club customers.

It is absolutely BA’s problem, but given the militant tendency in that particular team, unsurprising that little is being done to solve the problem. Inexcusable.

shopeezeesucks
    Participant

Just wanted to warn travelers to avoid ordering their luggage from shopeezee.co.uk. What a nightmare – full of lies that led to me having to travel without he suitcase they promised would arrive on time. AVOID.

Recordman
    Participant

I have nothing but good to say about Shopeezee. I’ve used them twice in the past 12 months to buy Travelpro products and their service has been excellent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls